Monday, April 9, 2012

Jet Set Radio.......Again?

I don't know if you've had the experience of playing Jet Set Radio on the first Xbox, but I was addicted. It's a weird game that you don't expect yourself to really get into but once you're playing it, you can't stop. You race your friends on rollerblades and graffiti things to get the most things graffiti'd in your color and there's also tag-like games and more. They announced that they are coming out for it on multiple platforms this July.

Jet Set Radio HD is coming out for PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade and Pc. It's something that maybe most people don't know about or really care about because it's such an old game, but I feel like this game is very underrated for the amount of fun that it brings to the table. They are adding 18 new pieces of graffiti art to the game and I can't wait.


1 comment: